Table of Contents
How Does an Employer become a Get a Job/Get a Ride (GaJ/GaR) Partner?
The program is open to all businesses within Delaware that are designated as a GaJ/GaR partner of Delaware Commute Solutions and who complete the following steps:
- Assign an internal contact to be the program liaison with Delaware Commute Solutions
- Electronically submit the GaJ/GaR Partner Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive GaJ/GaR Partner confirmation, Partner number, and complete program training
Who is Eligible for the Program?
The program is open to all new employees who meet the following criteria:
- Work at least 20 hours per week
- One-time eligibility (non-transferable)
- If an employee leaves the company prior to their first 30 days, the 30-day pass will be deactivated
How will an Employee receive a GaJ/GaR 30-Day DART Pass?
Employee will receive their free 30-Day DART Pass within five business days of receiving required documentation.
Electronic method (preferred):
- Download the DART Pass app
- The 30-Day DART Pass will be uploaded to their account (pass is valid upon activation)
- If the new employee does not have the ability to download the DART Pass app, the 30-day pass (card) will be mailed directly to the employer to distribute
If an employee leaves the company or is dismissed prior to their first 30 days, the employer must immediately notify Delaware Commute Solutions. The 30-day pass will be returned to employer if it is a physical card or removed from their DART Pass account, if it is on their app.
How does an Employer Enroll New Employees into the GaJ/GaR program?
Once the employee’s new hire paperwork is complete, employer can submit the GaJ/GaR employee enrollment form by email to email@example.com.
If an employee leaves the company or is dismissed prior to their first 30 days, the employer must immediately notify Delaware Commute Solutions. The 30-day pass will be deactivated.
Review the Information Sheet that details how the program works. An employer must be a GaJ/GaR Employer Partner in order for an employee to be eligible for the program. Each new employee that meets the criteria for the program is eligible to receive a free 30-day DART Pass.
To enroll your organization in the GaJ/GaR program, complete the Employer Partner Form either by the automated form electronically submitted (https://delawarecommutesolutions.org/Get-a-Job-Get-a-Ride) or email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. After your organization is confirmed as an employer partner and your partner number is received (within 5 business days of submittal), your organization can begin to enroll eligible new employees for the GaJ/GaR free 30-day Pass program. Employee enrollment is through a separate form.
GaJ/GaR 30-Day DART Pass Enrollment Form
When submitting this employee for the GaJ/GaR program, I verify that the above employee meets the program’s criteria.