Christiana Care has been a member of RideShare Delaware since 2003 and a Gold Partner since June 2010. They are the largest private employer in Delaware with 11,000 employees located in various campuses throughout the state. RideShare Delaware is able to enhance their employee benefits with their to-and-from work transportation program.
Our partnership works with representatives throughout the Christian Care organization from new employee orientation, customer/administrative services, and public safety.
Current activities we coordinate:
- Participation in the bi-weekly new employee orientations “Vital Needs Fair”
- Transportation Day events with larger sites such as West End Café located at Christiana Care Hospital, Wilmington Hospital, and One Reads Way
- A resource for DART First State services
- Preferred Carpool Parking Program
Other transportation benefits Christiana Care offers:
- A shuttle service operating from 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. each day, traveling between Wilmington and Christiana Hospitals
- for use by employees, patients, and visitors
- On site DART bus shelter station
- Electric charging stations for employees (6 at Christiana Hospital and 2 at Wilmington Hospital).
- Access to Bike Racks and on-site shower facilities
RideShare Delaware recognizes Christiana Care for their outstanding commitment to employee health and wellness and thanks them for their partnership to make the State of Delaware a cleaner environment.
RideShare Delaware looks forward to working with and strengthening our partnership with Christiana Care Health System throughout Delaware by exploring and implementing new benefit options.